Monday, April 14, 2008
Moving to Memphis
Right now I am sitting in a hotel room while Shane is at his new job as a store manager with Wells Fargo in Memphis. I am so proud of him because he has worked really hard to get this promotion. We found out on a Tuesday around 3 p.m. and by 11 a.m. on Wednesday we were in Memphis and Shane was working. I have spent my days here looking for a home for us to finally settle down in. We got lucky and were able to find a great house within our first week and we are so very excited to move in at the end of the month! I am thrilled to be relocating to Memphis so now I can be closer to my friends and family in Jackson and my mom in Oxford. Shane's sister, brother in law, and precious niece Gabi all live here in Memphis too! Needless to say we are very happy with our new live here in Memphis and will hopefully be settled by the end of the month. We'll keep everyone posted as things progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment