Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Oh Baby!
Today was a very special day! My sweet friend Lizzie and her husband Drew were in Memphis today checking out neighborhoods in the area. Drew is contemplating a career move to Memphis and I wish them both the best as they make new decisions in their life. The best part about the day though was getting to see Lizzie! (sorry Drew) She is such a special friend and is expecting a sweet baby girl in July. The last time I saw here was at Xmas when she announced her exciting news so today I actually saw her precious baby bump! She of course is the cutest pregnant woman you ever saw. Baby Anne Reeves is set to enter the world in July and I know she will be just as precious as her mommy. It was so great to see the two of them and share in their excitement for their new family. Already the move to Memphis has given me the opportunity to visit with the people I love most. Hurry up Anne Reeves, we can't wait to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! So exciting, I will be posting about this tomorrow. So cool!
Post a Comment