Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back and Forth, To and For


I actually feel dizzy! This week I have been to Nashville to get ready for the movers but will be back in Memphis this evening! We have to close on the house tomorrow! Hooray! but the movers are coming Friday morning which means I have to get up extra early to head back to Nashville to meet the movers and then back to Memphis that evening. When Shane and I decided that I would be able to take a couple months off from working I was thrilled! i am going to have so much time, all my errands and stuff will be completed and things will be organized and i can just play house! I am starting to think I was nuts! oh to be in an office from 9-5 then home for dinner and then sleep! those were the days....now it's up and out and about and home again for laundry and then more errands ....it goes on and on! and we don't even have a child(although we have a very rambunctious dog) how the moms do it i will never know....seriously..i could never have kids. i would leave them somewhere or something bad! oh well. for now it's just me and lexi...(i don't know if that is a good thing since i have started to have conversations with her with the idea that she actually knows what i am saying)...even with all the craziness though, I have never been so excited to move ever. This will be Shane and I's first house and Lexi will have a yard(no more potty walks!) and it is going to be so much fun putting it all together. You know you have aged when you are pumped about buying a new washer and dryer!! Next blog will be from the new digs!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So, how did it go today?
Are you guys officially home owners?

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystalline -

I started a blog for Shannon and I on blogspot the other day, and just realized you had one too. Hope everything is going well.

When are we going to practice this song? Sometime that Friday I guess?

Take Care!

Zach