Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Dog Days!
So I am feeling bad today so Lexi and I are chilling out in the hotel and taking it easy. While Shane is at work, I am still keeping up on home inspections, insurance, etc. but our sweet baby girl Lexi has been asleep for about 4 hours. She has picked a spot in the very center of the king size bed in the hotel, has her paws wrapped around a pillow and her head on the other pillow. How spoiled is she. Of course I think it is precious but my husband would be mad that I have let her sleep in the bed! oh well...she is just too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like the move to Memphis is going great! We actually aren't going to be able to make it to the party on Saturday. We couldn't find a babysitter and Anna goes to bed at 7:00, so if we brought her with us, she would be a total grump! I hope you guys have fun. We'll have to call you when we're in Memphis sometime. :) Congrats on the promotion to Shane and the new house! How exciting!!
Post a Comment